lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From James Strassburg <jstrassb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have anyone used Automatic Phrase Tokenization (AutoPhrasingTokenFilterFactory) ?
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:56:01 GMT
Yes, I'll submit a pull-request back to the LucidWorks github. For the
specific replaceWhitespaceWith nothing issue look at my changesets:
https://github.com/jstrassburg/auto-phrase-tokenfilter/commit/a9450f2500d864539b3e5632c6cd47b283f3a481
 and
https://github.com/jstrassburg/auto-phrase-tokenfilter/commit/6d4e0f8ec3cc61f7fea5aef7609f35739a88d505

Also, I believe that I had already refactored out parameters into their own
class by that point.

JiM