lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Dyer, James" <James.D...@ingramcontent.com>
Subject RE: WordBreakSolrSpellChecker Usage
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:42:54 GMT
My first guess here, is seeing it works some of the time but not others, is that these values
are too low:

<str name="spellcheck.maxCollationTries">5</str>
<str name="spellcheck.count">5</str>

You know spellcheck.count is too low if the suggestion you want is not in the "suggestions"
part of the response, but increasing it makes it get included.

You know that spellcheck.maxCollationTries is too low if it exists in "suggestions" but it
is not getting suggested in the "collation" section.

James Dyer
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Mongeau [mailto:halogenandtoast@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:43 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: WordBreakSolrSpellChecker Usage

If I have my search component setup like this
https://gist.github.com/halogenandtoast/cf9f296d01527080f18c and I have an
entry for “Rockpoint” shouldn’t “Rock point” generate suggestions?

This doesn't seem to be the case, but it works for "Blackstone" with "Black
stone". Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?