lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Solr Composite Unique key from existing fields in schema
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:38:11 GMT
Hi,

Once I used template transformer to generate unique id across entities.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#TemplateTransformer

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 8:51 AM, Rajesh Panneerselvam <rajesh.panneerselvam@aspiresys.com>
wrote:
Hi,
I'm using DIH to index my entities. I'm facing an issue while delta-import. I've declared
multiple entities in one data-config.xml. The entities will have different primary key. Now
if I want to delta-import how should I mention the UniqueKey in schema.xml.
My data-config structure is like this
<document>
  <entity></entity>
  <entity></entity>
  <entity></entity>
</document>

Thanks
Rajesh
[Aspire Systems]

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.