lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Priority in search an synonyms
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:13:38 GMT
Hi,

This could be due to idf drift. I suggest you a simple and easy to understand solution.

create an additional field, lets call it text_intact and use an minimal analysis on it.
By saying minimal, I mean exclude stemming, synonym etc. Use tokenises, lowercase and may
be ascii folding.
Use this new field to boost exact matches. For example qf=text_current^5 text_minimal^75

Does that make sense?

Ahmet

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 5:01 PM, Antoine REBOUL <antoine.reboul@plebicom.com>