lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ted Sullivan <ted.sulli...@lucidworks.com>
Subject Re: Have anyone used Automatic Phrase Tokenization (AutoPhrasingTokenFilterFactory) ?
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 20:31:29 GMT
Hi Shamik:

Can you send me a JSON output using debugQuery=true so I can help
troubleshoot this?

As to the question about edismax features - yes I *think* so :) but it would
be great if you could give me some specific examples of queries as I am
currently writing the test cases for this. General disclaimer - I haven't
got this into shape for submission to Solr/Lucene yet so this feedback would
be of great help to me. Thanks.

Ted