lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "tomas.kalas [via Lucene]" <ml-node+s472066n417233...@n3.nabble.com>
Subject Alternative searching
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 13:39:09 GMT
Hello,
is possible searching by Solr search alternative words from some field?
For example if i want search some phrase from range:

At first position i want to have probably in one field hello,hi,cheerio.
At second my
At third name
At fourth is
At fifth Tomas, John, Paul.

And if i send query "My Tomas"~3 / "My John"~3 / "Hi Paul"~4
So that always will find the required query.

Thanks.

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Alternative-searching-tp4172339.html
This email was sent by tomas.kalas (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=4172339&code=c29sci11c2VyQGx1Y2VuZS5hcGFjaGUub3JnfDQxNzIzMzl8MTIyNjQ0MTk0Mg==