lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)" <external.Ravi.Tamin...@us.bosch.com>
Subject Synonymn for Numbers
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:22:22 GMT
Hi Group,

I am working on implementing synonym for number like
10,2010
14,2014

2 digit number to get documents with four digit, I added the above lines in synonym and everything
works. But now I have to get for one direction,

I tried 10=>2010 but it is still gets the record belongs to 10 , if I search 2010. I want
to get only 2010 documents if I search 2010 not 10. I have expand=true in the synonym filter.

<filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" synonyms="synonyms.txt" ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>

If any help really appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi