lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we query on _version_field ?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:58:30 GMT
Really, I have to ask why you would want to. This is really purely an internal
thing. I don't know what practical value there would be to search on this?

Interestingly, I can search _version_:[1000000 TO *], but specific searches
seem to fail.

I wonder if there's something wonky going on with searching on large longs here.

Feels like an XY problem to me though.

Best,
Erick