lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we query on _version_field ?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:01:55 GMT
_version_ will change on updates I'm pretty sure, so I doubt
it's suitable.

I _think_ you can use a UUIDUPdateProcessorFactory here.
I haven't checked this personally, but the idea here is
that the UUID cannot be assigned on the shard. But if you're
checking this out, if the UUID is assigned _before_ the doc
is sent to the destination shard, it should be fine.

Have you checked that out? I'm at a conference, so I can't
check it out too thoroughly right now...

Best,
Erick