lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michal Krajňanský <michal.krajnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Solrcloud replicas do not match
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:13:09 GMT
Hi all,

I have a Solrcloud setup with a manually created collection with the index
obtained via other means than Solr (data come from Lucene).

I created a replica for the index and expected to see the data being copied
to the replica, which does not happen. In the Admin interface I see
something like:

Version Gen Size   Master (Searching)
1415379668601
5853288
60.13 GB
 Master (Replicable)
1415379668601
5853288
-
 Slave (Searching)
1415379668601
3
1.84 KB

The versions seem to match. But obviously the replica only contains a
handful of documents I indexed AFTER the replica was created.

How do I replicate the documents that were already in the index? Or am I
missing something?

Best,

Michal Krajnansky