lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Anurag Sharma <anura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minimum Term Matching in More Like This Queries
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2014 13:57:23 GMT
There is no direct way of retrieving doc based on minimum term match in
Solr. mlm params 'mlt.mintf' and 'mlt.match.offset' can be explored if they
meets the criteria. Refer below links for more details:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MoreLikeThisHandler
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/MoreLikeThis

In case you are using lucene library directly,setPercentTermsToMatch()
function can be used from MoreLikeThisQuery class.
Refer code:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/lucene/queries/src/java/org/apache/lucene/queries/mlt/MoreLikeThisQuery.java