lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Lanke,Aniruddha" <Aniruddha.La...@Cerner.com>
Subject eDisMax parser and special characters
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 05:39:06 GMT
We are using a eDisMax parser in our configuration. When we search using the query term that
has a ‘-‘ we don’t get any results back.

Search term: red - yellow
This doesn’t return any data back but

Search term: red yellow
Will give back result ‘red - yellow’

How does eDisMax treat special characters?
What tweaks do we need to do, so when a user enters a ‘-‘ in the query e.g. red - yellow,
we
get the appropriate result back?

Thanks,