lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From nabil Kouici <koui...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: CoreAdminRequest in SolrCloud
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:39:42 GMT
Thank you Jürgen for this link.

However, this will not give number of documents and shard size.

Regards,
Nabil.

Le Lundi 20 octobre 2014 15h23, Jürgen Wagner (DVT) <juergen.wagner@devoteam.com> a
écrit :

Hi Nabil,
  you can get /clusterstate.json from Zookeeper. Check
      CloudSolrServer.getZkStateReader():

http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_10_1/solr-solrj/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/impl/CloudSolrServer.html

Best regards,
--Jürgen

On 20.10.2014 15:16, nabil Kouici wrote:

Hi Jürgen, As you can see,  I'm not using direct connection to node. It's a CloudServer.
Do you have example to how to get Cluster status from solrJ. Regards,
Nabil. Le Lundi 20 octobre 2014 13h44, Jürgen Wagner (DVT) <juergen.wagner@devoteam.com>
a écrit : Hello Nabil, isn't that what should be expected? Cores are local to nodes, so you
only get the core status from the node you're asking. Cluster status refers to the entire
SolrCloud cluster, so you will get the status over all collection/nodes/shards[=cores]. Check
the Core Admin REST interface for comparison. Cheers,
--Jürgen On 20.10.2014 11:41, nabil Kouici wrote: Hi,
I'm trying to get all shards statistics in cloud configuration. I'v used CoreAdminRequest
but the problem is I get statistics for only shards (or core) in one node (I've 2 nodes):
String zkHostString = "10.0.1.4:2181";
CloudSolrServer solrServer= new CloudSolrServer(zkHostString);
CoreAdminRequest request = new CoreAdminRequest();
request.setAction(CoreAdminAction.STATUS);
CoreAdminResponse cores = request.process(solrServer);
for (int i = 0; i < cores.getCoreStatus().size(); i++) { NamedList<Object> ll=cores.getCoreStatus().getVal(i);
System.out.println(ll.toString());
}  Any idea? Regards,
Nabil.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards/Cordialement vôtre/Atentamente/С уважением
i.A. Jürgen Wagner