lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From nabil Kouici <koui...@yahoo.fr>
Subject CoreAdminRequest in SolrCloud
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:41:59 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to get all shards statistics in cloud configuration. I'v used CoreAdminRequest
but the problem is I get statistics for only shards (or core) in one node (I've 2 nodes):

String zkHostString = "10.0.1.4:2181";
CloudSolrServer solrServer= new CloudSolrServer(zkHostString);
CoreAdminRequest request = new CoreAdminRequest();
request.setAction(CoreAdminAction.STATUS);
CoreAdminResponse cores = request.process(solrServer);
for (int i = 0; i < cores.getCoreStatus().size(); i++) {

     NamedList<Object> ll=cores.getCoreStatus().getVal(i);
     System.out.println(ll.toString());
}

Any idea?

Regards,