lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep B A <belgavi.sand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any sentence tokenizers in sold 4.9.0?
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 07:24:17 GMT
Hi Susheel ,
Thanks for the information.
I have crawled few website and all I need is for sentence tokenizers on the
data I have collected.
These websites are English only.

Well I don't have experience in writing custom sentence tokenizers for
solr. Is there any tutorial link which tell how to do it?

Is it possible to integrate nltk for solr? If yes how to do it? Because I
found sentence tokenizers for English in nltk.

Thanks,
Sandeep