lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com>
Subject boosting words from specific list
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2014 19:25:12 GMT
Dear all,
Hi,
I was wondering how can I implement solr boosting words from specific list
of important words? I mean I want to have a list of important words and
tell solr to score documents based on the weighted sum of these words. For
example let word "school" has weight of 2 and word "president" has the
weight of 5. In this case a doc with 2 "school" words and 3 "president"
words will has the total score of 19! I want to sort documents based on
this score. How such procedure is possible in solr? Thank you very much.
Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian