lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: slorj -> httpclient 4, but we already have httpclient 3 in use
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:38:01 GMT
Hi Clemens,

I think you need to upgrade you framework

* AFAIK is httpclient 3 & 4 uses the same package names - which is
slightly unfortunate
* assuming that they are using the same package name it is
non-deterministic which httpclient library is loaded - might work on
your local box but not on the production server or might change to a
change in the project

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

On 18.09.14 15:08, Clemens Wyss DEV wrote:
> I doing initial steps with solrj which is based on httpclient 4. Unfortunately parts
of our framework are based on httpclient 3.