lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Guido Medina <guido.med...@temetra.com>
Subject Re: SolrJ 4.10.0 errors
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 09:50:06 GMT
Sorry I didn't give enough information so I'm adding to it, the SolrJ
client is on our webapp and the documents are getting indexed properly
into Solr, the only problem we are seeing is that with SolrJ 4.10 once
Solr server response comes back it seems like SolrJ client doesn't know
what to with such response and reports the exception I mentioned, I then
downgraded the SolrJ client to 4.9 and the exception is now gone, I'm
using the following relevant libraries:

Java 7u67 64 bits at both webapp client side side and Jetty's
HTTP client/mine 4.3.5
HTTP core 4.3.2

Here is a list of my Solr war modified lib folder, I usually don't stay
with the standard jars because I believe most of them are out of date if
you are running a JDK 7u55+:

    antlr-runtime-3.5.jar
    asm-4.2.jar
    asm-commons-4.2.jar