lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From nishwanth <nishwanth.vupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating Solr servers dynamically in Multicore folder
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 04:35:57 GMT
Hello Erick,

Thanks for the response

I have attached the core.properties and solr.xml for your reference.

.  solr.xml <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4158124/solr.xml>
core.properties
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4158124/core.properties>

Below is our plan on the creating cores.

Every Tenant (user) is  bound to some Contacts,sales,Orders and other
information . Numbers of tenants for our application will be approximately
10,000.

We are planning to create a Core for every Tenant and maintain the
Contacts,sales,Orders and other information as a collection . So every time
Tenant logs in this information will be used.

Could you please let us know your thoughts on this approach.

Regards,
Nishwanth