lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jeniba Johnson <Jeniba.John...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Apache solr sink issue
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 05:48:13 GMT
Hi,

I want to index a log file in Solr using Flume + Apache Solr sink
Iam referring this below mentioned URL
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/How+to+Setup+Solr+Sink+for+Flume

Error  from flume console
2014-08-19 15:38:56,451 (concurrentUpdateScheduler-2-thread-1) [ERROR - org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer.handleError(ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer.java:354)]
error
java.lang.Exception: Bad Request
request: http://xxx.xx.xx:8983/solr/update?wt=javabin&version=2
        at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer$Runner.run(ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer.java:208)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Error  from solr console
473844 [qtp176433427-19] ERROR org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore  รข org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Document is missing mandatory uniqueKey field: id

Csn anyone help me with this issue and help me with the steps for integrating flume with solr
sink

Regards,
Jeniba Johnson

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"