lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Kan <solrexp...@gmail.com>
Subject redo log for solr
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 09:10:04 GMT
Hello solr users!

We have a case when any actions a user did to the solr shard should be
recorded for a possible later replay. This way we are looking at per user
replay feature such that if the user did something wrong accidentally or
because of a system level bug, we could restore a previous state.

Two actions are available:

1. INSERT new solr document
2. DELETE existing solr document

If user wants to perform an update on the existing document, we first
delete it and insert a new one with modified fields.

Are there any existing components / solutions in the Solr universe that
could help implement this?

Dmitry

--
Dmitry Kan