lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Bostic, Alex" <alex.bos...@urs.com>
Subject RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:36:23 GMT
Ok, I was missing
spatialContextFactory="com.spatial4j.core.context.jts.JtsSpatialContextFactory"

Now I am getting

Error loading core:java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/vividsolutions/jts/geom/CoordinateSequenceFactory

Any help resolving my path issues would be great

Alex Bostic
GIS Developer
URS Corporation
12420 Milestone Center Drive, Suite 150
Germantown, MD 20876
direct line: 301-820-3287
cell line: 301-213-2639

-----Original Message-----
From: Bostic, Alex [mailto:alex.bostic@urs.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 3:53 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial

Hello, I guess I'm closer. But my geom field does not show up in the index.

  I have a table full of polys, stored as SQL Server Geometry Type.

Taken from the example schema I have:
..
<field name="geom" type="location_rpt" indexed="true" stored="true"/> ..

In my data-config.xml I have:
<entity name="data" dataSource="ds1" pk="key"
    query="SELECT wt.Id, wt.Name, wt.WorkTypeTypeId,wt.ChildId,wt.CreatedDate,wt.ModifiedDate,wt.Year,
wta.GEOM.STAsText(), wta.OBJECTID
  FROM dbo.WorkTypes wt Inner Join dbo.WorkTypeAreas wta ON wt.Id = wta.WorkTypeId">
      <field column="Id" name="id" />
      <field column="ChildId" name="childid" />
      <field column="WorkTypeTypeId" name="worktypetypeid" />
      <field column="Name" name="name" />
      <field column="CreatedDate" name="createddate" />
	  <field column="ModifiedDate" name="modifieddate" />
	  <field column="UserId" name="userid" />
	  <field column="Year" name="year" />
	  <field column="GEOM" name="geom" />
	  <field column="OBJECTID" name="objectid" />
    </entity>

OBJECTID shows up fine in my updated index, gut GEOM does not.  The index was successful and
I don't see any errors in the console or the log (from the web)

I am starting solr like so:
java -Dsolr.solr.home=c:\AddedSoftware\solr-4.90\ocsirasspatial\solr -Djetty.class.path=c:\AddedSoftware\solr-4.9.0\jts-1.13\lib
-jar start.jar

Based on the above, what am I missing to get this to work.  Maybe I am overlooking an issue
in the console?

Thanks