lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Help with StopFilterFactory
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:34:10 GMT
Just to confirm, the generated phrase query is generated using the analyzed
terms, so if the stop filter is removing the terms, they won't appear in the
generated query. It will be interesting to see what does get generated.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: heaven
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 12:47 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help with StopFilterFactory

The problem is in #4:
>> 4. if I index twitter.com/testuser and search for
>> https://twitter.com/testuser I am getting 0 matches even though "https"
>> should be filtered out by the StopFilterFactory.

When I said that the stop filter factory "doesn't work" I mentioned that
blacklisted words still somehow affect the search. My guess is that when
autoGeneratePhraseQueries is set to true Solr generates phases before
blacklisted words were removed. That's how it feels looking at search
results (see the first post).

My first post still describes the problem completely, what we can add to it
now is that schema version is 1.5 and autoGeneratePhraseQueries is set to
true.

I remember about the debug output, will be able to add it tomorrow morning.