lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about solrcloud recovery process
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 13:36:47 GMT
I don’t know offhand about the num docs issue - are you doing NRT?

As far as being able to query the replica, I’m not sure anyone ever got to making that fail
if you directly query a node that is not active. It certainly came up, but I have no memory
of anyone tackling it. Of course in many other cases, information is being pulled from zookeeper
and recovering nodes are ignored. If this is the issue I think it is, it should only be an
issue when you directly query recovery node.

The CloudSolrServer client works around this issue as well.

--
Mark Miller
about.me/markrmiller