lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Customise score
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 00:09:05 GMT
You probably don't have a field named "score". That said, the Solr error
message is not very useful at all!

If you want to reference the document score, I don't think there is a direct
way to do it, but you can indirectly by using the query function:

.../select?q=MacBook&sort=sum(base_score,query($q,0))+desc&wt=json&indent=true

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: rachun
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 7:44 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Customise score

Hi Jack,

I tried as you suggest

.../select?q=MacBook&sort=sum(base_score,score)+desc&wt=json&indent=true

but it didn't work and I got this error message

"error":{
    "msg":"sort param could not be parsed as a query, and is not a field
that exists in the index: sum(base_score,score)",
    "code":400}}

so, when I try something like this

.../select?q=MacBook&sort=sum(base_score,base_score)+desc&wt=json&indent=true

it works fine.
How to archive this, any idea?

Best Regards,
Chun