lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kamal Kishore Aggarwal <kkroyal....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: External File Field eating memory
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 06:51:20 GMT
Thanks for your guidance Alexandre Rafalovitch.

I am looking into this seriously.

Another question is that I facing error in replication of eff file

This is master replication configuration:

core/conf/solrconfig.xml

<requestHandler name="/replication" class="solr.ReplicationHandler" >
>     <lst name="master">
>         <str name="replicateAfter">commit</str>
>         <str name="replicateAfter">startup</str>
>         <str name="confFiles">../data/external_eff_views</str>
>     </lst>
> </requestHandler>

The eff file is present at core/data/external_eff_views location.