lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Boost using date and a field value
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:23:21 GMT
Well, to start, it would help to know what "can't combine the  boosts"
mean in your case. Are you saying you can only apply one at a time?
Are you saying that you see the effect of both but having troubles
balancing them? Something else?

The more complex use cases become, the more precise information people
need to be able to help you. And Relevancy is a complex case even in
the basic scenarios.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov