lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Language detection for solr 3.6.1
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 10:11:32 GMT
I just realized you are not using Solr language detect libraries. You
are using third party one. You did mention that in your first message.

I don't see that library integrated with Solr though, just as a
standalone library. So, you can't just plug in it.

Is there any reason you cannot use one of the two libraries Solr does
already have (Tika's and Google's)? What's so special about that one?

Regards,
   Alex.
Current project: http://www.solr-start.com/ - Accelerating your Solr proficiency