lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Korean Tokenizer in solr
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 07:32:50 GMT
Double check your xml file that you don't - for example - define your
fieldType outside of fields section. Or maybe you have exception
earlier about some component in the type definition.

This is not about Korean language, it seems. Something more
fundamentally about XML config.

Regards,
   Alex.
Current project: http://www.solr-start.com/ - Accelerating your Solr proficiency