lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Veeger Worakamon <Vee...@circlesoftware.nl>
Subject Inquiries
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:56:11 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam

I am not sure about which email I should send my questions to because I do not want this to
be answered publicly.  Is the channel to communicate personally to the person who can answer
my questions relating to Solr functionalities? If It is I would appreciate your reply and
I will send more questions to you later. But firstly I would like to know that How can a company
get production support from Solr quickly and privately? Is there a local support from Solr
engineers in the Netherlands?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Worakamon Veeger
Software engineer & Analyst