lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Any Solr consultants available??
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:01:05 GMT
Yeah, I saw that, which is why I suggested not being too picky about specific requirements.
If you have at least two or three years of solid Solr experience, that would make you at least
worth looking at.

-- Jack Krupansky

From: Tri Cao
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:57 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Cc: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Any Solr consultants available??

Well, it's kind of hard to find a person if the requirement is "10 years' experience with
Solr" given that Solr was created in 2004.

On Jul 23, 2014, at 12:45 PM, Jack Krupansky <jack@basetechnology.com> wrote:

  I occasionally get pinged by recruiters looking for Solr application developers... here’s
the latest. If you are interested, either contact Jessica directly or reply to me and I’ll
forward your reply.

  Even if you don’t strictly meet all the requirements... they are having trouble finding...
anyone. All the great Solr guys I know are quite busy.

  Thanks.

  -- Jack Krupansky