lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Contiguous Phrase Highlighting Example
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:16:17 GMT
Hi Teague,

If you want phrase-unit tagging for highlighter, you need to use
FastVectorHighlighter instead of the ordinary Highlighter.

To turn on FVH, set hl.useFastVectorHighlighter=on when querying.
In addition, when indexing, you need to set termVectors=on, termPositions=on
and termOffsets=on on content field in your schema.xml.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HighlightingParameters#hl.useFastVectorHighlighter

Koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/comparing-document-classification-functions-of-lucene-and-mahout.html