lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Restriction on type of uniqueKey field?
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 14:43:39 GMT
In addition, KeywordTokenizer can be seemingly used but it should be avoided
for unique key field. One of my customers that used it and they had got OOM
during a long term indexing. As it was difficult to find the problem,
I'd like to share my experience.

Koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/comparing-document-classification-functions-of-lucene-and-mahout.html