lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "O. Olson" <olson_...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: Understanding the Debug explanations for Query Result Scoring/Ranking
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:19:50 GMT
Thank you very much Erik. This is exactly what I was looking for. While at
the moment I have no clue about these numbers, they ruby formatting makes it
much more easier to understand.

Thanks to you Koji. I'm sorry I did not acknowledge you before. I think
Erik's solution is what I was looking for.
O. O.

Erik Hatcher-4 wrote