lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From ian <Ian.Willi...@wales.nhs.uk>
Subject Re: Slow inserts when using Solr Cloud
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:33:38 GMT
I've built and installed the latest snapshot of Solr 4.10 using the same
SolrCloud configuration and that gave me a tenfold increase in throughput,
so it certainly looks like SOLR-6136 was the issue that was causing my slow
insert rate/high latency with shard routing and replicas.  Thanks for your
help.

Timothy Potter wrote