lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From prashantc88 <prashant.chau...@searshc.com>
Subject Re: Solr schema.xml query analyser
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:51:35 GMT
Thanks Jack for the reply.

I did not mention the query time analyzer in my post because I wasn't sure
what should be put there.

With regards to your reply, If I put the query term in quotes, would I get a
match for the following:

Indexed field value: foo bar
Query term: foo bar xyz/xyz foo bar

I believe it should not as it will be looking for the exact term present in
both the places.

However I want it to behave in the following way:

    If query= foo bar and textExactMatch= foo, I SHOULD NOT get a MATCH
    If query= foo bar and textExactMatch= foo bar, I SHOULD get a MATCH
    If query= foo bar and textExactMatch= xyz foo bar/foo bar xyz, I SHOULD
get a MATCH

Thanks in advance.