lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From rachun <rachun.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customise score
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 09:05:06 GMT
Hi Jack,

I just found out that the sort it doesn't work right for the next page. The
response result show that "numFound":23850. So I tried this

.../select?q=MacBook&sort=sum(base_score,query($q,0))+desc&wt=json&indent=true&start=100

The summary of base_score and document sort at the next page should not be
greater than the previous page but it does.
So, I would like to ask you a few questions

1) sort=sum(base_score,query($q,0))+desc   does it sort the whole result or
just the current page?
2) sum(base_score,query($q,0)) I curious  0 does it mean boost score?
3) if this solution it doesn't work for me could you please suggest me other
solution?

Thank you very much for your help,
Chun.