lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Moshe Recanati <mos...@kmslh.com>
Subject RE: How-to get results of comparison between documents
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:46:02 GMT
Hi Ludvic,
Thanks a lot.
I looked into this reference guide and I would like to make sure I understand it correctly.
Can you mention specific example on how to use it?
It'll help me a lot.

Regards,
Moshe

-------- Original message --------
From: lboutros
Date:06/23/2014 19:10 (GMT+02:00)
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: How-to get results of comparison between documents

Hi Moshe,

If I understand correctly your needs, I think you want to use the
CollapsingQParser post filter:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40509582

I think that, basically, adding this filter to your query should solve your
problem:

fq={!collapse field=document_id_field max=revision_field}

Ludovic.

-----
Jouve
France.