lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)" <external.Ravi.Tamin...@us.bosch.com>
Subject RE: running Post jar from different server
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:34:36 GMT
HI Anyone has the any reference for these type of execution..?

-----Original Message-----
From: EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions) [mailto:external.Ravi.Taminidi@us.bosch.com]

Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 1:46 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: running Post jar from different server

Hi Sameer, Thanks for looking the post. Below are the two variables read from the xml file
in my tool.

<add key="JavaPath" value="%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" />
  <add key="JavaArgument" value=" -Xms128m -Xmx256m -Durl=http://localhost:8983/solr/{0}/update
-jar F:/DataDump/Tools/post.jar "/>

In commandline it is something like

C:\DataImport\bin\java.exe -Xms128m -Xmx256m -Durl=http://localhost:8983/solr/DataCollection/update
-jar F:/DataDump/Tools/post.jar  F:/DatFiles/*.xml

F:\ is the network drive.

Thanks
Ravi