lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No results for a wildcard query for text_general field in solr 4.1
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 20:55:18 GMT
Well, you can do more than guess by looking at the admin/analysis page
and trying your input on the field in question. That'll show you what
actual transformations are performed.

You're probably right though. Try adding &debug=query to your URL to
see what the actual parsed query looks like and compare with the
admin/analysis page....

But yeah, it's a matter of getting all the parts (query parser and
analysis chains) to "do the right thing".

Best,
Erick

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 7:30 AM, Sven Schönfeldt
<schoenfeldt@subshell.com> wrote:
> Hi Solr-Users,
>
> i am trying to do a wildcard query on a dynamic textfield (_t), but don’t get the right
result.
> The configuration for the field type is „text_general“, the default configuration:
>
>  <fieldType name="text_general" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
>       <analyzer type="index">
>         <tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory"/>
>         <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" ignoreCase="true" words="stopwords.txt"
enablePositionIncrements="true" />