lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Aman Tandon <amantandon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem : limit results when using edismax way .
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 04:08:29 GMT
I translated your query string(白色帽子) in which is in japanese i guess to
English, it shows me the meaning of string is white hat, may be that's why
you is getting the all records containing white only. Your query looks fine
to me in case if you pass the white T shirt as well.

And i am not wrong here then if your are searching with double quotes
"white T shirt" then your df fields also not be tokenized.

Anybody please correct me if i am wrong here. I am just a beginner in solr
:)

With Regards
Aman Tandon