lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Huang, Roger" <rohu...@visa.com>
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 22:51:31 GMT
If I have documents with a person and his email address: user@domain.com<mailto:user@domain.com>

How can I configure Solr (4.6) so that the email address source field is indexed as

-          the user part of the address (e.g., "user") is in Lucene index X

-          the domain part of the address (e.g., "domain.com") is in a separate Lucene index

I would like to be able search as follows:

-          Find all people whose email addresses have user part = "userXyz"

-          Find all people whose email addresses have domain part = "domainABC.com"

-          Find the person with exact email address = "userXyz@domainABC.com"

Would I use a <copyField> declaration in my schema?
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml#Copy_Fields

Thanks!