lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "S.L" <simpleliving...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange Behavior with Solr in Tomcat.
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 14:25:18 GMT
Hi Folks,

I recently started using the spellchecker in my solrconfig.xml. I am able to build up an index
in Solr.

But,if I ever shutdown tomcat I am not able to restart it.The server never spits out the server
startup time in seconds in the logs,nor does it print any error messages in the catalina.out
file.

The only way for me to get around this is by delete the data directory of the index and then
start the server,obviously this makes me loose my index.

Just wondering if anyone faced a similar issue and if they were able to solve this.

Thanks.