lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Gharbi Mohamed" <gharbi.mohamed.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible for solr to calculate and give back the price of a product based on its sub-products
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2014 20:55:27 GMT
Hi,

I am using Solr for searching magento products in my project,
I want to know, is it possible for solr to calculate and give back the price
of a product based on its sub-products(items);

For instance, i have a product P1 and it is the parent of items m1, m2.
i need to get the minimal price of items and return it as a price of product
P1.

I'm wondering if that is possible ?
I need to know if solr can do that or if there is a feature or a way to do
it ?
And finally i thank you!

regards,
Mohamed.