lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From PeriS <peri.subrahma...@htcinc.com>
Subject Re: DIH Issue
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 13:24:42 GMT
db-import.xml:

 <entity name="doctor" pk= "person_id" transformer=“Some transformer"
                query="SELECT p.person_id, p.details, p.authz_id, p.last_modified, a.address_info
from person p, address a where p.person_id = a.person_id"
                deltaImportQuery="SELECT p.person_id, p.authz_id, p.details, p.last_modified,
a.address_info from person p, address a where p.person_id = a.person_id and p.person_id='${dataimporter.delta.person_id}'"
                deltaQuery="SELECT person_id from person where last_modified &gt; '${dataimporter.last_index_time}'">
 </entity>

schema.xml:
  <dynamicField name="person_*" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
  <field name="person_id"  type="string" indexed="true"  stored="true"/>
  <uniqueKey>person_id</uniqueKey>

Thanks
Peri

On May 31, 2014, at 8:05 AM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did you restart solr? Can you paste relevant portions of data-config.xml and schema.xml?
>

> On Saturday, May 31, 2014 3:46 AM, PeriS <peri.subrahmanya@htcinc.com> wrote:
> I added the primaryKey as the <uniqueKey> and still same result.
>
> On May 30, 2014, at 8:38 PM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Sure, have a look at <uniqueKey> definition in example schema.xml
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UniqueKey
>>

>> On Saturday, May 31, 2014 3:35 AM, PeriS <peri.subrahmanya@htcinc.com> wrote:
>> No. Is there a way to have the primary key of my entity be the unique key?
>>

>> On May 30, 2014, at 7:00 PM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Do you have uniqueKey defined in schema.xml ?
>>>

>>> On Saturday, May 31, 2014 1:23 AM, PeriS <peri.subrahmanya@htcinc.com>
wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have followed the documentation to set up my delta query, but when I call the
delta-import, the index is happening again for the same  record and ends up being indexed
twice. Any clues please?

>>> Thanks
>>> -Peri
>>>

>>> *** DISCLAIMER *** This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
>>> NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind HTC Global
Services to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government
initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.