lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr shut down by itself
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 04:40:41 GMT
INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:00.252; org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server; Graceful
shutdown SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8983

That's the first line. Looks like a normal non-aborted shutdown. I
would actually look at the messages before that first line. Also, why
do you think it was abnormal? Is that something that keeps happening
randomly? What's the pattern? That's probably your best clue.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal website: http://www.outerthoughts.com/
Current project: http://www.solr-start.com/ - Accelerating your Solr proficiency


On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:17 AM, rachun <rachun.chom@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Could anyone tell me what wrong with this?
> How can I fix this problem?
>
>
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:00.252; org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server; Graceful
> shutdown SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8983
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:00.254; org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server; Graceful
> shutdown
> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext{/solr,file:/root/solr-4.6.0/example/solr-webapp/webapp/},/root/solr-4.6.0/example/webapps/solr.war
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.259; org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer;
> Shutting down CoreContainer instance=803126531
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.264; org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore;
> [collection1]  CLOSING SolrCore org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore@3c9db373
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.265;
> org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2; closing
> DirectUpdateHandler2{commits=0,autocommit maxTime=15000ms,autocommits=0,soft
> autocommits=0,optimizes=1,rollbacks=0,expungeDeletes=0,docsPending=0,adds=0,deletesById=0,deletesByQuery=0,errors=1,cumulative_adds=0,cumulative_deletesById=0,cumulative_deletesByQuery=0,cumulative_errors=0}
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.267; org.apache.solr.update.SolrCoreState;
> Closing SolrCoreState
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.268;
> org.apache.solr.update.DefaultSolrCoreState; SolrCoreState ref count has
> reached 0 - closing IndexWriter
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.268;
> org.apache.solr.update.DefaultSolrCoreState; closing IndexWriter with
> IndexWriterCloser
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.290; org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore;
> [collection1] Closing main searcher on request.
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.426;
> org.apache.solr.core.CachingDirectoryFactory; Closing
> NRTCachingDirectoryFactory - 2 directories currently being tracked
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.448;
> org.apache.solr.core.CachingDirectoryFactory; looking to close
> /root/solr-4.6.0/example/solr/collection1/data/index
> [CachedDir<<refCount=0;path=/root/solr-4.6.0/example/solr/collection1/data/index;done=false>>]
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.448;
> org.apache.solr.core.CachingDirectoryFactory; Closing directory:
> /root/solr-4.6.0/example/solr/collection1/data/index
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.449;
> org.apache.solr.core.CachingDirectoryFactory; looking to close
> /root/solr-4.6.0/example/solr/collection1/data
> [CachedDir<<refCount=0;path=/root/solr-4.6.0/example/solr/collection1/data;done=false>>]
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.450;
> org.apache.solr.core.CachingDirectoryFactory; Closing directory:
> /root/solr-4.6.0/example/solr/collection1/data
> INFO  - 2014-05-27 03:08:01.455;
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler; stopped
> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext{/solr,file:/root/solr-4.6.0/example/solr-webapp/webapp/},/root/solr-4.6.0/example/webapps/solr.war
>
>
> thank you very much,
> Chun.
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-shut-down-by-itself-tp4138233.html
> Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message