lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kenneth Yung <tky...@hotmail.com>
Subject Using multiple facet.prefix on same field with facet.threads
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 06:25:48 GMT
Hi all:
I'm using solr 4.7 and my application uses local param syntax to specify different facet.prefix
on the same field.  It works fine without the facet.threads parameter, but if I specify facets.threads
then all the facet count results have the same prefix even though I specify different prefixes
for each facet (on the same field).
Just wondering if there is a way to use facets.threads for the case if multiple facets are
specified on the same field but with different prefixes?
Thanks!
Ken