lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Dyer, James" <James.D...@ingramcontent.com>
Subject RE: Spell check [or] Did you mean this with Phrase suggestion
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 17:22:21 GMT
Have you looked at "spellcheck.collate", which re-writes the entire query with one or more
corrected words?  See http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent#spellcheck.collate .
 There are several options shown at this link that controls how the "collate" feature works.

James Dyer
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311

-----Original Message-----
From: vanitha venkatachalam [mailto:venkatachalam.vanitha@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 4:14 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Spell check [or] Did you mean this with Phrase suggestion

Hi,
We need a spell check component that suggest actual full phrase not just
words.

Say, we have list of brands : "Nike corporation", "Samsung electronics" ,

when I search for "tamsong", I like to get suggestions as "samsung
electronics" ( full phrase ) not just "samsung" ( words)
Please help.
--
regards,
Vanitha