lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjeev Pragada" <sanje...@rediff.co.in>
Subject Displaying ExternalFileField values in CSVResponse - Solr 4.6
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 11:43:19 GMT
Hi,&nbsp; &nbsp;We are using Solr4.6 to index and search our ecommerce product details.
We are using ExternalFileField option to incorporate some ranking signals.&nbsp;The problem
I am facing currently is that the values of ExternalFileField are not displayed in the CSVResponse
of the solr. However I am able to get the valuesfor other response formats such as XML, JSON,
Python etc.Can anyone please let me know if there is a way to display the values in CSVResponse.
I don&#39;t prefer to use other response formats as these responses are fatterthan the
CSV Response and parsing them involves additional performance cost.If the required functionality
is available in a later version of Solr, I will be able to upgrade to it.Any help would be
great.Thanks,Sanjeev&nbsp;