lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DIH Issue
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 00:38:48 GMT
Hi,

Sure, have a look at <uniqueKey> definition in example schema.xml

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UniqueKey

On Saturday, May 31, 2014 3:35 AM, PeriS <peri.subrahmanya@htcinc.com> wrote:
No. Is there a way to have the primary key of my entity be the unique key?

On May 30, 2014, at 7:00 PM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you have uniqueKey defined in schema.xml ?
>

> On Saturday, May 31, 2014 1:23 AM, PeriS <peri.subrahmanya@htcinc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have followed the documentation to set up my delta query, but when I call the delta-import,
the index is happening again for the same  record and ends up being indexed twice. Any clues
please?

> Thanks
> -Peri
>

> *** DISCLAIMER *** This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
> NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind HTC Global Services
to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government
initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.